Hacienda López de Haro
The potential of Tempranillo
Tempranillos al Mundo Awards 2016. 2015 vintage
International Wine Challenge 2014. UK. 2013 vintage
Robert Parker review 2014
- Varieties: 100% Tempranillo.
- Ageing: Between 3 and 4 months in new barrels.
- Harvest: Hand picked during the second and third week of October.
- Vineyard: A selection of old vineyards, between 50 and 70 years old, located in San Vicente de la Sonsierra.
- Alcohol content: 13,5% Vol
- Colour: Violet tones.
- Nose: Complex, aromas of red fruit and liquorish, typical of the Tempranillo variety, combined with a touch of roast nuances from the barrel.
- Palate: Very pleasant wine with a seet attack, followed by a nice acidity and ripe tannins, wich provides it with a long and pleasant aftertaste.